Accessibility Statement for Bradford City AFC Supporter Services
This is an accessibility statement from Bradford City AFC.
Measures to support accessibility
Bradford City AFC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Bradford City AFC Supporter Services:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Bradford City AFC Supporter Services is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Bradford City AFC Supporter Services. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Bradford City AFC Supporter Services:
- Phone: +441274773355
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: The Utilita Energy Stadium
- Postal Address: Valley Parade, BD87DY
Accessibility of Bradford City AFC Supporter Services relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Bradford City AFC assessed the accessibility of Bradford City AFC Supporter Services by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 3 January 2022.